Fast Turn PCB
2022-11-28 11:09:18 Fast Turn PCB 606 Viewed
What is Fast Turn PCB?
Fast turn PCB means the manufacturer completes the production within a quick turnaround time to meet market demand. Traditionally, the fast turn PCB manufacturing process was used for prototype PCBs and low-volume production. There are many Fast turn PCB manufacturers in the market at present.
Fast Turn PCB Prototype
what are the fast turn PCB prototype methods for aluminum substrate? Let's find out! The aluminum substrate fast turn PCB prototype method is divided into two categories, one is solid plate fast turn PCB prototype, such as mechanical proofing, photographic material proofing and so on; the alternative is soft board fast turn PCB prototype, such as screen display.
Fast Turn PCB TAG
Fast turn PCB has good product consistency, and it can adopt a standardized design, which is conducive to the realization of mechanization and automation in the production process. At the same time, the entire fast turn PCB that has been assembled and debugged can be used as an independent spare part, which is convenient for the exchange and maintenance of the whole machine. At present, fast turn PCB has been widely used in the production and manufacture of electronic products.
Factors Affecting the Price of Fast Turn PCB
The price of a fast turn PCB is something that many buyers have been confused about. Many people also wonder how these prices are calculated when placing an order online. Let’s talk about the components of fast turn PCB prices together.
1. The materials used in fast turn PCB are different.
Ordinary double-sided fast turn PCB as an example, the board generally has FR4 (Shengyi, Kingboard, Guoji, three prices from top to bottom), the board thickness ranges from 0.2mm to 3.0mm, and the copper thickness ranges from 0.5oz to 3oz is different, all of these have caused a huge price difference on the sheet; in terms of solder resist ink, there is also a certain price difference between ordinary thermosetting oil and photosensitive green oil.
2. The surface treatment process is different.
Common fast turn PCB surface treatments include: OSP, HASL, LF-HASL (environmental protection), gold plating, immersion gold, and some combination processes, etc. The price of the above processes become more expensive.
3. The difficulty of fast turning PCB itself is different.
There are 1000 holes on both circuit boards. The hole diameter of one board is greater than 0.2mm and the hole diameter of the other board is less than 0.2mm, which will form different drilling costs; for example, the two fast turn PCBs are the same, but the line width and line spacing different. One type is 4mil larger, and the other type is smaller than 4mil, which will also cause different production costs; secondly, there are some designs that do not follow the ordinary board process, such as half-holes, buried blind holes, and via in pad boards etc.
4. Different thicknesses of fast turn PCB copper foil.
Common copper and platinum thicknesses are: 18um (1/2OZ), 35um (1OZ), 70um (2OZ), 105um (3OZ), 140um (4OZ), etc. The thickness of the above copper foil becomes more expensive.
5. Customer quality acceptance criteria.
Commonly used are: IPC2, IPC3, military industry, etc. The higher the standard, the higher the price.
6. Mold fee and test frame.
(1) Mold cost: for fast turn PCB prototype boards and small batches, the general board factory adopts the drilling and milling shape, and will not charge additional milling fees. When making large batches, it is required to open a mold and punch the board, so that there is a set of mold costs. the
(2) Testing fee: fast turn PCB prototype boards are generally tested by flying probes, and the board factory generally charges a test fee; for batches, a test frame is required to be tested, and the PCB board factory will charge a test frame fee.
7. Different payment methods.
The shorter the payment method, such as cash payment, the lower the price.
8. Order quantity/delivery date.
(1) The smaller the quantity, the more expensive the fast turn PCB is, because even if it is 1PCS, the board factory has to make engineering materials and produce film, which process is indispensable.
(2) Delivery date: The data delivered to the PCB factory must be complete (GERBER information, the number of layers of fast turn PCB, board material, board thickness, surface treatment, ink color, character color and some special requirements should be written clearly)
It is not difficult to see from the above discussion that the diversity of fast turn PCB processing prices has its inherent inevitable factors. Of course, the specific price should be directly contacted with the manufacturer.
Precautions for Fast Turn PCB Fabrication
As a professional fast turn PCB manufacturer, we need to pay attention to many practical issues.
1. Carefully check the pcb file information to avoid file errors. The pcb documentation is given by the engineer, but the documentation is not necessarily completely correct. Fast turn PCB manufacturers should strictly check the documentation based on past experience to avoid errors during the prototype process, which will reduce the cost of prototyping. efficiency and increase production costs.
2. Carry out process approval in an all-round way, and process configuration with fast turn PCB manufacturers. The designer did not consider the specific production conditions, such as whether the equipment is suitable, when designing. Therefore, fast turn PCB manufacturers need to conduct process approval before PCB prototyping to confirm that their equipment and production process can produce the required products.
3. Communicate with prototype customers to prevent accidents in advance. The customer's design before the PCB prototype may be too ideal, which increases the difficulty of the actual PCB manufacturing process, so you should communicate with the customer in advance, and find a solution together when there are unpredictable problems in the fast turn PCB prototype, so as to prevent contradictions arising.
The fast turn PCB prototype is a complicated process, which cannot be accomplished overnight. Various problems will be found in the specific fast turn PCB prototype. Only by continuous communication and continuous improvement between customers and fast turn PCB manufacturers can we finally achieve products with good performance that meet the needs of the public. This is also the ultimate goal of fast turn PCB prototypes.
Fast Turn PCB Factory observation method
In order to promote the development of fast turn PCB prototype industry and solve the pain points of PCB prototype industry, a different attempt is made. At present, there are a series of problems in the PCB prototype industry, such as not fast enough delivery time, uneven quality, unable to guarantee after-sales service, high expediting fees, etc. To solve these problems, the circuit fast turn PCB factory proposed the following solutions:
1. Fast turn PCB delivery time, the circuit will increase the delivery time to 24 hours, compared with the traditional PCB factory time increased by 3 times.
2. Fast turn PCB quality, PCB circuit board products 100% meet IPC II level standards.
3. Fast turn PCB cost, for customers to reduce the burden we are serious about.
4. Fast turn PCB services, professional customer service 8 * 24 hours service, follow up service.
Aluminum Plate Fast Turn PCB Prototype method
Nowadays, the use of PCB aluminum substrate on the market has become a popular trend. Numerous PCB manufacturers research and development and production of PCB aluminum substrate ability is becoming more prominent. So, what are the fast turn PCB prototype methods for aluminum substrate? Let's find out!
The aluminum substrate fast turn PCB prototype method is divided into two categories, one is solid plate fast turn PCB prototype, such as mechanical proofing, photographic material proofing and so on; the alternative is soft board fast turn PCB prototype, such as screen display.
1. Fast turn PCB photographic material proofing method, including: color film superposition method, color superposition method, electrostatic proofing method. Usually, the sensitive material is coated on the substrate, and then closely bonded with the substrate, and then exposed with the corresponding separation and screening film.
2. Fast turn PCB computer-aided proofing method is divided into soft fast turn PCB prototype and tough fast turn PCB prototype. Soft fast turn PCB prototype, using computer aided color proofing system, see the color image on the display screen, obtain proofing. Rough fast turn PCB prototype, using the color plate system output data, obtain proofing on the tough fast turn PCB prototype system.
3. The fast turn PCB electronic proofing method is mainly suitable for the increasingly developed color desktop system, the use of inkjet printer or thermal sublimation printer to obtain proofing.
What are the methods for Fast Turn PCB?
To truly quickly produce high-precision, high-performance, and cost-effective PCB boards is undoubtedly the biggest challenge for circuit design engineers at present. Here is the manufacturing method of fast turn PCB:
1. Mechanical engraving: The copper layer of a PCB is carved using a high-power laser, and is mostly used for the production of ceramic PCB boards and aluminum based PCB boards.
2. Chemical corrosion: Cover the solder pads and leads that need to be retained by means of exposure, thermal transfer printing, inkjet printing, and oil pen hand-painting, and then use chemical corrosion to remove the remaining copper deposits to form a usable PCB circuit board.
3. Circuit Bonding: For simple leads and circuits with high current.
4. Conductive ink: Adding nano silver particles to the ink can quickly dry and form a conductive metal film.
Fast turn PCB prototype service
To improve the qualification rate of electronic products, Huihe Circuits provides customers with a small amount of production through the fast turn PCB prototype service to test product performance. This not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces the production costs of fast turn PCB manufacturing manufacturers. How to choose a fast turn pcb factory with good quality and excellent delivery time is one of the pain points for many buyers.
The fast turn PCB prototype service launched by Huihe circuits can meet the diverse needs of customers. The fast turn PCB prototype service includes fast turn PCB prototype, SMT mounting, PCBA mounting processing, assembly testing, and other content.
The fast turn PCB prototype service can process 1-28 layers of high-frequency high-speed boards, soft and hard bonding boards, multilayer boards, HDI blind buried hole boards, microwave RF antenna boards, high-precision impedance boards, thick copper plates, and other types of plates, and can be customized according to different plates and special process requirements.
Fast turn PCB Assembly Device
automatic placement of components, welding, and inspection. Each device plays an important role in the process of fast turn PCB assembly, such as solder paste printing machines, SPI machines, dispensing machines, pick-up and discharge machines, reflow welding machines, wave soldering machines, AOI machines, ICT devices, FVT devices, and other devices. Manufacturers of fast turn PCB assembly have greatly improved their production capacity and met the demand for customer orders.
Huihe Circuits selects professional operators from UPS, DHL, and FedEx to cooperate. Based on your order requirements, our company can provide customized international transportation services from booking, customs clearance, customs transfer, warehousing, and freight insurance, to meet your diversified service needs for fast turn PCB.
Fast Turn PCB Advantages
PCB circuit board is one of the important electronic components, which is inseparable from daily life. Mobile phones, digital cameras, car GPS, LCD TVs, medical devices, and other electronic products all have the shadow of circuit board PCBs. What are the unique advantages of fast turn PCB?
2. High reliability
3. High design
4. High productivity
The electrical, physical, chemical, and mechanical performance requirements of fast turn PCBs can be standardized to achieve the design of fast turn PCB boards, ensuring high-quality fast turn PCB board proofing.
Fast Turn PCB Quote
Huihe Circuit provides a fast turn PCB board quotation and order placement service process, specifically including: login to the platform - online automatic quotation - online order placement, order control - order closing and delivery - acceptance evaluation
Fast Turn PCB Fabrication Capability
Fast Turn PCB FAQ
Q1. Do you provide a fast turn PCB prototypes service?
Q2. How long does it take for fast turn PCB prototypes?
Hello, it can be expedited by 12/24/hour, which usually takes 3-4 days.
Q3. Do you provide fast turn PCB assembly services?
Q4. Can you mass produce fast turn PCB boards?
Hello, yes, please contact customer service for details.