Prototype PCB Assembly
2022-11-30 11:49:03 Prototype PCB Assembly 294 Viewed
Prototype PCB assembly process
With the continuous progress of The Times, products in the electronic industry are developing in a series of directions, such as miniaturization, precision, fuselage thinness and fan heat problem. The requirements for prototype PCB assembly density are getting higher and higher, and the solder joints on the corresponding circuit boards are also getting smaller and smaller, and the subsequent stability is getting higher and higher. Not only should the integrity of the patch be ensured, but also the integrity of the solder joints on the patch should be paid attention to. If the solder joints are not complete, the solder joints will fail and a series of problems will occur. Here is the prototype PCB assembly process:
1. The customer places an order for prototype PCB assembly
According to the current situation, customers should place orders to prototype PCB assembly factory and put forward specific requirements. prototype PCB assembly factory will evaluate its ability to fulfill the order. If the prototype PCB assembly factory determines that the order can be completed within a certain time frame, the two parties will negotiate the details of each production.
2. The customer provides the production materials of prototype PCB assembly
After the customer decides to place an order, prototype PCB assembly factory will confirm according to a series of documents and lists such as PCB electronic file, coordinate file and BOM list required for production.
3. Prototype PCB assembly factory for raw material procurement
The prototype PCB assembly factory procured related raw materials from specified suppliers according to the documents provided by customers.
4. Prototype PCB assembly factory to inspect incoming materials
Before the prototype PCB assembly factory, for all the raw materials used, the prototype PCB assembly factory needs to pass the strict quality inspection, before being put into production.
5. Prototype PCB assembly production
In the production of prototype PCB assembly, in order to ensure the production quality, whether it is patch production or welding production, the prototype PCB assembly factory needs to closely control the furnace temperature.
6. Prototype PCB assembly factory test
The prototype PCB assembly factory also needs to go through rigorous testing, and only the PCBA board that passes the test can be delivered to the customer.
7. After-sales packaging of prototype PCB assembly factory
The prototype PCB assembly factory Once completed, the product needs to be packaged and delivered to the customer to complete the entire proofing work.
Above is the prototype PCB assembly factory specific steps of the introduction. I hope to help you.
Prototype PCB assembly component notes
In prototype PCB assembly, on the premise of meeting circuit function requirements, components with extreme sensitive voltage threshold should be used as much as possible, because the electrostatic and discharge sensitivity of a circuit board depends on the component with the lowest sensitive voltage threshold in the circuit board.
1. The prototype PCB assembly factory limits the output current to avoid the locking effect of CMOS circuits
The locking effect refers to the existence of parasitic PNP transistor and NPN transistor on the internal structure of CMOS circuit, and between them really constitute a parasitic PNPN SCR structure. Limiting the current so that it cannot reach the level of maintaining the locking state is one of the problems to be considered by prototype PCB assembly factory for CMOS devices.
2. Prototype PCB assembly factory uses filter network
In CMOS circuit system and mechanical contact between sometimes need a lengthy input cable, it will increase the likelihood of electromagnetic interference, the filter network should be considered.
3. Prototype PCB assembly factory designed the RC network
For the sensitive input of bipolar devices, the effect of electrostatic discharge can be reduced by using a RC network consisting of resistors with elevated resistance value and capacitors of at least 100pF.
4. The prototype PCB assembly factory will avoid the CMOS device input pin hanging
In prototype PCB assembly, it is necessary to avoid the input end of CMOS devices that have been soldered to the circuit board to be suspended. At the same time, note that all unused excess input leads on CMOS devices are not allowed to hang.
Prototype PCB assembly factory production process
Numerous customers of prototype PCB assembly processing want to receive the products soon, and they always want to shorten the delivery time and repeatedly urge the goods to the salesman. In fact, every process of prototype PCB assembly factory processing needs time, prototype PCB assembly numerous processes are urgent, prototype PCB assembly factory process introduction:
1. The prototype PCB assembly factory repair : The function of repair is to rework the PCBA board that has failed in detection.
2. Mount of prototype PCB assembly factory : The function of mount is to accurately install the surface assembly components to the fixed position of the circuit board.
3. Inspection of prototype PCB assembly factory : The function of inspection is to inspect SMT welding quality and assembly quality of assembled circuit boards.
4. Curing of prototype PCB assembly factory : The role of curing is to melt the patch glue, so that the surface assembly components and circuit boards are firmly bonded together.
5. Cleaning of prototype PCB assembly factory : the function of cleaning is to remove the welding residues such as flux that are harmful to the human body on the assembled circuit board.
6. Solder paste printing of prototype PCB assembly factory : A solder paste printing machine is used to print solder paste on the circuit board to prepare for SMT patch welding of electronic components.
7. The prototype PCB assembly factory of reflow soldering, reflow soldering melts the solder paste is used, the surface assembly components and circuit board strong bonding together.
8. Dispensing of prototype PCB assembly factory : dispensing is to drop red glue to the fixed position of the circuit board. Its main role is to fix components to the PCB board.
Prototype PCB assembly the treatment method of material depletion
When prototype PCB assembly is carried out, there is frequently serious material consumption and relatively slow processing, which makes the cost of developing sample patch impossibly higher. Next, we will introduce how to avoid serious material consumption and elevated throwing rate in SMT patch processing.
1. In order to eliminate the excessive discharge rate in the process of prototype PCB assembly, the solution is that operators should keep two or three empty spaces in the loading process, and ensure the operation standard of each link, preferably with a unified elastic standard.
2. In the process of prototype PCB assembly processing, there was also a case that after installation of feeder, there were sundries on the table, which caused shaking and failed to get the material. In this case, operators should be trained to check whether there were sundries on the machine table and feeder chassis when installing feeder. When rotating, wash the table of the machine in time.
3. In the process of prototype PCB assembly, the steep casting rate may also be caused by placing the reverse board, picking the wrong board and wiping the board. The solution is still to require the operator to complete it according to the standard operation process, so as to ensure the improvement of the construction efficiency and accuracy of the operator.
The above points are the solutions to the material loss during the production of prototype PCB assembly, so as to ensure the high efficiency of the entire prototype PCB assembly process and reduce the waste of resources.