Quick Turn PCB Assembly
2022-11-25 15:33:59 Quick Turn PCB Assembly 453 Viewed
Quick Turn PCB Assembly,PCB and SMT
1. PCB is also called circuit board, circuit board, printed circuit board, etc. PCB is used to support electronic components and provide lines so that a complete circuit can be formed between electronic components. It is a necessary raw material for quick turn PCB assembly processing, and it is only a semi-finished product.
2. SMT is a circuit board assembly technology. It is currently the most popular process technology to buy the PCB board and mount the components on the PCB through technology. SMT is a popular process technology at present. Electronic components are mounted on the empty PCB board through a process, also known as surface mount technology.
3. Quick turn PCB assembly is a perfect processing service based on SMT. It adds the procurement of components, and the subsequent testing and assembly of finished products. It provides customers with a one-stop service model. The direction of future development. After the processing of an electronic product is completed, their order should be PCB→SMT→PCBA. The production of PCB is very complicated, while SMT is relatively simple. Quick turn PCB assembly pays attention to one-stop service. Quick turn PCB assembly refers to the processing process of one-stop service such as SMT placement, DIP plug-in, testing and finished product assembly after raw material procurement.
Calculation of Quick Turn PCB Assembly Cost
When designing electronic products, it is often necessary to evaluate hardware costs. What does hardware cost consist of? It is mainly composed of components, PCB and SMT prices, that is, the cost of quick turn PCB assembly. In other words, the cost of computing hardware is mainly the cost of computing quick turn PCB assembly.
1. First open the schematic diagram and export the corresponding BOM.
2. After exporting the BOM, organize the BOM, group the same components into one category, and count the number of components in each category. Later, according to the BOM, the cost of quick turn PCB assembly components and the cost of patching will be calculated.
3. To calculate the cost of PCB, the main thing is to know the price of PCB per square meter, and then calculate how many PCBs can be made from the PCB material per square meter. Finally, divide the price of PCB per square meter by the number of PCBs that can be made per square meter to get the unit price of PCB.
4. Calculate the cost of PCB placement. The cost of placement is calculated by points, so the pins of the components are counted first, and the unit prices of different types of pins are different.
The Process of Quick Turn PCB Assembly Processing
The processing of the quick turn PCB assembly factory includes many kinds of processing technology, such as PCB manufacturing, SMT chip processing, DIP plug-in, test assembly, etc. The quick turn PCB assembly chip processing technology has played a role in the miniaturization and precision development of electronic products. important role,
1. Solder paste printing: Print solder paste or patch glue onto the pads of the quick turn PCB assembly to prepare for the soldering of components.
2. Glue dispensing: drip glue onto the fixed position of the quick turn PCB assembly board, its main function is to fix the components to the PCB board.
3. SMT: Precisely install the surface mount components to the fixed position of the quick turn PCB assembly.
4. Curing: Dissolve the patch glue, so that the surface assembly components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together.
5. Reflow soldering: Solder the surface mount components with the quick turn PCB assembly board.
6. Cleaning: Its function is to remove the welding residues harmful to the human body such as flux on the assembled quick turn PCB assembly.
7. Inspection: It inspects the welding quality and assembly quality of the assembled quick turn PCB assembly.
8. Rework: Rework the quick turn PCB assembly boards that have been found to be defective.
Market Demand for Quick Turn PCB Assembly Processing
With the development of electronic technology, the demand for quick turn PCB assembly processing in the entire market has increased significantly. According to the statistical analysis of the industry: the international share is currently worth about 30 billion US dollars, and the domestic manufacturing value is about 6.8 billion US dollars.
It turns out that the various quick turn PCB assembly services for innovation and development have changed over the past decade plus. More processing factories customize PCBs from PCB manufacturers and provide one-stop assembly services for purchasing components on behalf of them, which solves the troublesome situation that customers need to spend a long time looking for suppliers in various links. Among the current market segments, military, industrial, medical, automotive or consumer electronics are experiencing tremendous innovation and development.
Quick Turn PCB Assembly Soldering Type
Quick turn PCB assembly soldering assembly needs to go through a variety of soldering types.
1. Reflow soldering
First of all, the first soldering process of quick turn PCB assembly is reflow soldering. After the SMT mounting is completed, the PCB board will be reflow soldered to complete the soldering of the patch.
2. Wave soldering
Reflow soldering is the soldering of patch components, and wave soldering is required for plug-in type components. Generally, the PCB board is plugged with components, and then enters the wave furnace to complete the soldering of the plug-in components and the PCB board.
3. Dip tin soldering
For some large components, due to the influence of other factors, wave soldering cannot be performed, so tin furnaces are often used for soldering. Tin furnace soldering is simple and convenient.
4. Manual welding
Manual soldering means that employees use electric soldering irons for soldering. Generally, manual soldering personnel are required in quick turn PCB assembly processing plants. The quick turn PCB assembly consists of multiple processes. Only through different quick turn PCB assembly welding types can a complete quick turn PCB assembly board be produced.