Ceramic PCB Board
Home < ceramic pcb < Ceramic PCB Board
2022-12-29 15:28:58 ceramic pcb 136 Viewed
SummaryCeramic PCB boards play an important role in the field of electronic technology. Ceramic PCB boards are different from ordinary PCBs.What is a Ceramic PCB Board? Ceramic PCB is also called ceramic substrate, ceramic circuit board, ceramic copper clad laminate, and ceramic PCB board refers to copper f...
Ceramic PCB boards play an important role in the field of electronic technology. Ceramic PCB boards are different from ordinary PCBs.
What is a Ceramic PCB Board?
Ceramic PCB is also called ceramic substrate, ceramic circuit board, ceramic copper clad laminate, and ceramic PCB board refers to copper foil directly bonded to alumina (Al2O3) or aluminum nitride (AlN) ceramic substrate or other ceramic substrate surface at high temperature. (single-sided or double-sided) on special craft boards. The ultra-thin composite substrate made of ceramic PCB board has excellent electrical insulation properties, high thermal conductivity, excellent solderability and high adhesion strength, and can etch various graphics like PCB boards. Ceramic PCB boards Has a great current carrying capacity. Therefore, ceramic PCB boards have become the basic material for high-power power electronic circuit structure technology and interconnection technology.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ceramic PCB Board
1. Ceramic PCB board has very good thermal conductivity and insulation performance
The ceramic PCB board is made of ceramic substrate. The ceramic substrate itself has very good insulation and thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity is 25~230w, and the insulation resistivity is negative 14 of 10. It can be seen that the insulation performance of the ceramic PCB is very good. .
2. The dielectric constant of the ceramic PCB board is very low, the dielectric loss is small, and it has very good high-frequency performance. The dielectric loss of the alumina ceramic PCB board is less than 0.0003@1MHz, and the dielectric loss of the aluminum nitride ceramic PCB board is less than 0.0005@1MHz. The dielectric loss is small, the high-frequency performance is good, and it is widely used in the field of high-frequency communication.
3. The ceramic PCB board is high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant, environmentally friendly, can work at high frequency for a long time in a very complex environment, and has a long service life.
4. The size of the ceramic PCB board is small, the general size is less than 120mm, the special customization is 200mm, 230mm, the general price is more expensive, and the material cost of the ceramic PCB board is higher. In addition, because the ceramic PCB board is made of ceramic material, it does not have better toughness like the FR4 board. It can be more than one meter long and wide. In addition, the ceramic PCB board is easy to break during the processing process, and the scrap rate is high.
The Maximum Number of Layers of Ceramic PCB
The maximum number of layers of ceramic PCB boards is a topic that many customers are more concerned about. Ceramic PCB boards can be made of multiple layers, more than three layers and more than a dozen layers, and HTCC technology and LTCC technology are mostly used, but the processing cost of ceramic PCB boards is relatively high.
How to Quote Ceramic PCB Board
The quotation of ceramic PCB board needs to provide drawings, process requirements and quantity for evaluation and quotation. The price of aluminum nitride ceramic PCB boards is higher than that of alumina ceramic PCB boards, and the price of multilayer ceramic PCB boards is higher than that of single-sided and double-sided ceramic PCB boards. The more difficult it is, the production cycle and price of ceramic PCB boards will also increase.
The above describes the ceramic PCB board from the four aspects of the definition, advantages and disadvantages, number of layers, and quotation of the ceramic PCB board. The market prospect of the ceramic PCB board is broad. Ceramic PCB board companies and factories need to continuously improve process capabilities, product quality and delivery capabilities, so as to grasp the market opportunities of ceramic PCB boards.
ceramic pcb Description
Ceramic PCB manufacturers' products are widely used in various fields because of their advantages of heat dissipation, current carrying capacity, insulation, thermal expansion coefficient, and so on. Ceramic PCB manufacturer's products are applied in the following fields.Ceramic PCB manufacturer's products are applied in high power electronic modules, solar panel modules, the lighting industry.
What is a ceramic PCB?
Ceramic PCB is also called ceramic substrate, ceramic PCB board, ceramic copper clad laminate, ceramic PCB refers to copper foil directly bonded to alumina (Al2O3) or aluminum nitride (AlN) ceramic substrate or other ceramic substrate surface at high temperature ( single or double sided) on special craft boards. Ceramic PCB plays an important role in the field of electronic technology, and ceramic PCB is different from ordinary pcb.
Advantages of ceramic PCB
Ceramic PCB is made of ceramic substrate. Ceramic PCB has very good thermal conductivity and insulation performance. The dielectric constant of ceramic PCB is very low, and the dielectric loss is small. Ceramic PCB has very good high-frequency performance. Ceramic PCB board is resistant to high temperature and resistance Corrosion, environmental protection.
Ceramic PCB Board Related Articles
Ceramic PCB Board Random Article
ceramic pcb Article
ceramic pcb News
ceramic pcb Tags
You May Also Like
Huihe PCB Site Information
- Article Statistics：163 Articles