PCB Assembly House
2022-12-01 16:58:46 PCB Assembly House 171 Viewed
PCB assembly house product processing precautions
1. In PCB assembly house processing, the welded surface cannot be taken by hand, because the grease secreted by human hands will reduce the weldability and be prone to welding defects.
2. Smoking is not allowed in the working area of PCB assembly houses. No sundries unrelated to work are placed in the working area, and the workbench is kept clean and tidy.
3. Stacking PCBA boards in PCB assembly houses is prohibited to avoid physical damage; all kinds of special brackets should be configured and placed according to the type.
4. PCB assembly houses will check the EOS/ESD workbench regularly to ensure that they are working correctly.
5. PCB assembly house shall closely abide by the operating rules during PCBA processing to ensure the final quality of products, reduce component damage and reduce costs.
6. PCB assembly house is not allowed to use skin protection grease or any detergent containing silicone during operation, otherwise it will cause problems in the stability and adhesion performance of the coating.
7. PCB assembly house in EOS/ESD sensitive components must use the appropriate EOS/ESD marks are identified, to avoid confusion and additional components.
8. PCB assembly house reduces the operation steps of PCBA and components to a minimum to prevent danger.
PCB assembly house workshop Environmental management code
SMT production in PCB assembly houses is called surface mount or surface mount technology, which is the most popular technology and process in the electronic assembly industry at present. SMT production in PCB assembly house is a circuit assembly technology in which pin-free or short-lead surface assembly components are installed on the surface of printed circuit board or alternative substrate surfaces and welded and assembled by reflow welding or dip welding.
The SMT production equipment in PCB assembly house is a high-precision mechatronics equipment, and the equipment and process materials have certain requirements on environmental cleanliness, humidity and temperature. In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and the product quality in PCB assembly house, the working environment has the following requirements :
1. The load-bearing capacity, vibration and noise of PCB assembly house require that the bearing capacity of the floor of the workshop shall be greater than 8KN/m2, and the vibration of PCB assembly house shall be controlled within 70dB, and the maximum value shall not exceed 80dB, and the noise shall be controlled within 70dBA.
2. The power supply of PCB assembly house usually requires single-phase AC220 (220±10%, 0/60Hz) and three-phase AC380 (380±10%, 50/60Hz). The power of the power supply should be more than one time of power consumption.
3. The air source of PCB assembly house can configure the pressure of the air source according to the requirements of the equipment. The air source of PCB assembly house can be used, and the oil-free compressed air machine can also be configured separately. PCB assembly house requires clean and dry purified air, so it is necessary to remove oil, dust and water from compressed air, and use stainless steel or pressure-resistant plastic pipes as air pipes.
4. Exhaust fans are required for reflow and wave soldering equipment in PCB assembly houses. For full hot blast furnaces, the minimum flow rate of exhaust ducts is 500 cubic feet/min (14.15m/3min).
5. The ideal lighting level in PCB assembly house is 800~1200LUX, at minimum 300LUX. When the illumination level is low, install local lighting in inspection, repair, measurement and other working areas.
6. The working environment of PCB assembly houses shall be kept clean and sanitary, free from dust and corrosive gas. PCB assembly house production workshop shall have cleanliness control. The optimal ambient temperature in the production workshop of PCB assembly house is 23±3℃, commonly 17 ~ 28℃, and the relative humidity is 45% ~ 70%RH. Set appropriate temperature and humidity meter according to the size of PCB assembly house workshop for timing monitoring, and equip with temperature and humidity adjustment facilities.